Are You Tired of the Glorification of More?
Does it seem like the only thing anyone cares about is chasing fans, likes and followers?
You’re not alone! We feel that way, too.
That’s why we’ve put together the first ever 30-Day Bloom-Your-Online Relationships Challenge.
It’s the antidote to those list-building challenges bombarding you on all sides.
Consider yourself cordially invited.
And because none of us has cornered the market on building meaningful relationships online, we’ve invited a few of our friends to help us practice our deepening skills. Take a look at this line-up:
Andrea J. Lee // Cigdem Kobu // Crys Williams // Deborah Gallant // Dina Eisenberg // Deanna Fenton // Heather Plett // Jen Louden // Kaya Singer // Kim Doyal // Lisa Braithwaite // Mark Silver // Meg Worden // Michele Barry Franco // Michele Lisenbury Christensen // Molly Gordon // Nick Armstrong // Nicole Fende // Pace Smith // Phillis Benson // Rachna Jain // Sally Ann Giedrys // Sandi Amorim // Susan Giurleo // Tami Smith // Tanya Geisler // Tea Silvestre
The goals of the Bloom Your Online Relationships Project are to:
1. Learn and implement new ways of building relationships with your online connections (e.g., email subscribers, Facebook fans/friends, Twitter followers, etc.). In so doing, you’ll create a ripple effect that helps all small biz owners, everywhere, find and create real traction with their potential customers.
2. Create a Book (from our collective ideas) that raises at least $10,000 (split between two charities) to help end the stigma and discrimination of mental illness: NAMI (National Alliance of the Mentally Ill) and the Brain and Behavior Research Foundation.
3. Build community and deepen existing connections for all participants.
The Bloom-Your-Online-Relationships 30-Day Challenge (#BYOR30) will consist of:
- One actionable idea emailed to you each day over the course of September 2014.
- A Facebook Group to share your progress and any questions or road bumps that pop up for you. You can also interact with that day’s leader.
- A Book that pulls together all the ideas and outcomes — sold and distributed online via Amazon.com at the end of October. All profits collected through December 31, 2014 will be donated to the cause named above. After that date, 50% of profits will be donated to said cause.
If all this still sounds good to you, woo-hoo! You’re ready to fill out the form below.
If you have ANY questions, please don’t hesitate to drop us a line: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you so much for your time and energy!